1 point = 0.1 - Check out your points here
• The ultimate head and body support to encourage the perfect natural position
• Special incline head pillow prevents plagiocephaly (flat head) by spreading pressure evenly across baby’s skull
• Leg support gently elevates legs to prevent reflux and alleviate any pressure on stomach muscles
• Breathable mesh fabric helps to keep baby cool
• Cosydream is recommended for use from birth up to 3 months or until baby can roll over unaided
Thanks to subtle supports in a non-restricting position, Cosydream's ultra-soft, breathable shell provides a reassuring space for baby – mimicking the security of being inside the womb.
Cosydream’s built-in head pillow offers a subtle yet unique cushioning to baby’s skull to combat plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome) and encourages the development of a desired rounded shape.
The leg support roll is detachable and adjustable as baby grows, which fractionally raises baby’s legs in a more comfortable position. The elevation of the legs helps to prevent reflux while creating the ideal back position and discourages any strain on the stomach muscles that might occur if baby’s legs were completely flat.
Outside – Cotton / Polyester
Inside – 100% Polyurethane
Dimensions: 58 x 38 x 8 cm
Washable at 30⁰
Cosydream Instruction Manual